Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Pizza

Who doesn't love fresh homemade pizza? Yumm, Pizza is one of my favorites. There are so many different ways you can make a pizza. I usually make a plain cheese for the girls and make one with all sorts of different toppings for me and the hubby. I made today's pizza with my Dough Recipe


Once the dough is prepared and has risen separate into 4 different pieces and let them rest another 15 minutes


Press the dough down in a greased pizza pan and create a edge for the crust at the ends


Place sauce in center and spread evenly 


Spread cheese evenly on sauce and add any type of toppings you'd like. I usually use the Mexican shredded cheese blend. 


Bake in a preheated oven at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes or until edges of pizza are golden brown.
 This one was made with turkey pepperoni and seasoned with oregano and parsley. I like placing the pepperoni under the cheese







No comments:

Post a Comment